Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hardest Dungeon in Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Just wanting to know what you guys think the hardest is cause i am wanting to go badly so i am playing so long like i'm addicted :P

Colin StormWraith lvl 76 Diviner

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Wow!

Four days ago, according to one of your previous posts, you were just level 17.

There are three dungeons in Aquila, and they are:

Level 30+ Mount Olympus
Level 70+ Atlantea
Level 90+ Tartarus

If you truly were just level 17 four days ago, I suggest you take a break and catch up on some much needed rest, as the content isn't going away .

If you were not the only one playing your wizard, then you should take some time to become familiar with all the new spells you have acquired, optimize your gear/pet, and make sure you are an asset to any group you join, as some people lack patience in dungeons.

Best of luck to you

Gabriel Archmage

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
StormMantis on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Just wanting to know what you guys think the hardest is cause i am wanting to go badly so i am playing so long like i'm addicted :P

Colin StormWraith lvl 76 Diviner
Jabberwock.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Jabberwock

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd say Ganelon Keep, the final dungeon, is harder than Ghost Avalon. But neither is really that hard unless you do it solo.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
mmoluvr on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Wow!

Four days ago, according to one of your previous posts, you were just level 17.

There are three dungeons in Aquila, and they are:

Level 30+ Mount Olympus
Level 70+ Atlantea
Level 90+ Tartarus

If you truly were just level 17 four days ago, I suggest you take a break and catch up on some much needed rest, as the content isn't going away .

If you were not the only one playing your wizard, then you should take some time to become familiar with all the new spells you have acquired, optimize your gear/pet, and make sure you are an asset to any group you join, as some people lack patience in dungeons.

Best of luck to you

Gabriel Archmage
He said "Avalon" not Aquila Btw.
Rebecca Darkdust - Level 77 Necromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Definitely the hardest dungeon(s) in Avalon have to be Jabberwock, and of course, the final boss battle into Azteca.

To me, the hardest on is the Jabberwock. Really Kingsisle?

- Fallon EmeraldFinder, Level 74

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
FallonEmraldFinder on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
Definitely the hardest dungeon(s) in Avalon have to be Jabberwock, and of course, the final boss battle into Azteca.

To me, the hardest on is the Jabberwock. Really Kingsisle?

- Fallon EmeraldFinder, Level 74
What is your definition of a dungeon, because jabberwock is just a boss. And btw I beat jabberwock in ten minutes probably a record time. :)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Ghost Avalon for sure. From what I remember the bosses were so hard I died like 10 times and Young Morganthe wasn't a problem because she only used Mammoth twice in the entire battle, believe me I was surprised. The Keep of Ganelon is somewhat easy I can solo it at level 95 but I still can't solo Ghost Avalon Though at level 75-80 might be more difficult.
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Megan Frostflame on Mar 12, 2014 wrote:
Ghost Avalon for sure. From what I remember the bosses were so hard I died like 10 times and Young Morganthe wasn't a problem because she only used Mammoth twice in the entire battle, believe me I was surprised. The Keep of Ganelon is somewhat easy I can solo it at level 95 but I still can't solo Ghost Avalon Though at level 75-80 might be more difficult.
Megan Frostflame Level 95
I find the opposite. The pair of dragon bosses is the only difficult part to solo in my experience. The only semi-hard part in Ghost Avalon for me has been the battle with the 4 Knights. The bosses are pretty easy to solo. I did Ghost Avalon solo on .