Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death of the Party Quest!! Please Help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I'm stuck on this quest and it says to go to the faerie circle in Avalon, but when I do, nothing happens, nothing to click on, no arrow, nothing. Got this quest from Dworgyn and it says I got to sprinkle dust in the circle, but I don't know who to talk to or what to click on. What am I suppose to do?! I really want the spell that it gives, and I'm getting frustrated.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
A friend just convinced me this morning to get this spell.
I did the quest, fought the boss, and the circle will not activate for me either...

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
Yea me too i really want this spell and when i got to the circle nothing happens maybe this glitch has something to do with the wizard101 update.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
Don't worry, this happens. It's usually a glitch. What you can do is log out of your account and log back in, and hopefully it will be fixed. If it isn't, you can contact Wizard101 via email or make sure your still connected to Wizard101. Sometimes you are not connected and it lags and nothing loads. Good luck!

~Dylan FireWraith Lv. 74

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
I need help when I killed the boss for the avenging fossil spell I spoke to dworgyn and he told me to go to Avalon and to the faerie circle and when I went nothing happened plz help me wizard101

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
I did the same thing, I also re logged my self and nothing. I already sent an e-mail (wonder how long). Does anyone know how to get thorough this glitch!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I cannot complete this quest either, have relogged many times, etc, nothing happens as I run round and round the faerie circle.

Kinda disappointing since I was really looking forward to learning the avenging fossil spell. :/

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
3 days now, several reboots.
Starting to get frustrated.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I also think its not fair.....my friend she is storm and she just got her level 88 spell yesterday. How is it that death cant get their school spells...?????

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
  • I fight the boss than i talk to school master
  • Then he said go to avalon
  • In faerie circle
  • i go there but nothing is coming
  • why i am not getting the spell
  • and my other friend like got there spell today but i am not getting

Administrator