Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Hello I am a balance lvl 73 and I'm about half way through Avalon and I have not gotten my spell yet, can you help me? The quest for it came up but the guy doesn't have a explanation point on him

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Alex wild rider on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a balance lvl 73 and I'm about half way through Avalon and I have not gotten my spell yet, can you help me? The quest for it came up but the guy doesn't have a explanation point on him
I am level 90 and I still haven't gotten that spell yet !!!!XD!!! so don't feel bad!
Jenifer anvil level 90

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Necromancergirl444 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I am level 90 and I still haven't gotten that spell yet !!!!XD!!! so don't feel bad!
Jenifer anvil level 90
I know that didn't help just wanted to point it out

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fryer Nolan hands out the quest, have you visited him lately?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Don`t you get it at level 78?