Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

balance enemies too smart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
everytime i go to use chimera or hydra the balance enemy uses spirit or elemental shield but it uses the correct shield and i dont do enough damage and the battle rages on eventually to the point where i have to log off log on and call for help so plz make the enemies IQ a little smaller

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
This is more of just a series of unfortunate events, sorry!
PS: Its AI, not IQ

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
auguni123 wrote:
everytime i go to use chimera or hydra the balance enemy uses spirit or elemental shield but it uses the correct shield and i dont do enough damage and the battle rages on eventually to the point where i have to log off log on and call for help so plz make the enemies IQ a little smaller

Stock spirit trap, spirit blade and hex and lots of spirit trap tc's. you're right it's a tedious battle when it's balance against balance. Also a level 50 life henchman to keep you alive.

Ronan Skullbreaker level 77 Balance

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Yup, those Balance mobs are irritating, especially if you're a Balance wizard.

Instead of using all your pips for Hydra or Chimera, pack your deck with smaller pip spells, like Spectral Blast, and maybe some Minions, along with any enhancements, like Gargantuan and/or Colossal. Good idea to carry a couple of extra healing spells, as Balance against Balance can take a while.

The Minions will help get rid of the shields, and you can use two Spectral Blast spells for the pip cost of one Chimera.