Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon isn't exciting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2016
Hi, so I was wondering how to make Avalon more interesting or exciting like zafaria or mushoo. I ask because I just got Avalon for the first time on my level 70 balance. So how do you guys make Avalon interesting? Also my storm is working his way there and I just kind of want to be ready for whenever he does make it there.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
How isn't it interesting? A tale of knights and faeries and dragons, set in beautiful medieval Britain/France. The wild goose chase with the knights early on is a bit dull, but it's quite a nice complete story that added well to the Morganthe plot.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2016
Blaze Sandblade on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
How isn't it interesting? A tale of knights and faeries and dragons, set in beautiful medieval Britain/France. The wild goose chase with the knights early on is a bit dull, but it's quite a nice complete story that added well to the Morganthe plot.
I see your point, however I'm not a big fan of faerie tales or Knights or medival things. But I must admit it is a very nice looking world.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Isn't really a way to make it better.

I can understand that some of the worlds aren't made for everyone. I'm sure KI isn't gonna change the storyline. If it's really boring then just turn off dialog and jam to some music. Or the Avalon music.

I just turn off sound completely and listen to music if a world is too boring.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
Actually Avalon is one of my Favorite World alongside Khrysalis and Zafaria. Cool areas, cool story, and I like the music a lot!